2014年8月4日月曜日

Last weekend

Hello everyone:)

I am going to talk about last Saturday.
I went to Gyukaku for lunch with my friends. Do you know Gyukaku?? It is Japanese yakiniku restaurant. We love yakiniku, so we ate a lot of food.
And then we went to English Bay to see American fireworks. We arrived there at 4:00 pm, so we had to wait long time. We talked about many things.
American fireworks started when it was 10:00 pm. It was so beautiful, and it made us happy!!! I could take many good movies. If you want to see, I can show you~!!!
We had a great time!! I want to see again.

Thank you for reading!!<3


2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi sachiko!! The phots is so beautiful!!! I went to there and saw too. I thought it was very fun and great. Then I proud japan. By the way, how was Gyukaku? I like meats, Yakiniku!!! I wanna go there everyday.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Sachiko! I think Japanese fireworks very beautiful! Japanese fireworks is winner in this year firework match. Did you go to the english bay see the Japanese fireworks on this Saturday night? You have great time! I like Japanese food, because I think Japanese foods very healthy.

    返信削除