2014年8月4日月曜日

My thought about this class

Hello everyone:)

I'm going to talk about my class.
I was nervous when I first met my classmates. However, there are many JHS students in my class, so I was comfortable.
Our teacher is Michael. He is very good and funny teacher, and he can speak Japanese! Also, his class is very fun! I think that my classmates like him very much. Thank you very much, Michael!! I was really happy because I was a your student.
I could get many good experience by this class. I did many presentations about survey, news, etc. It was good for me because I couldn't speak well in front of someone, but now, I'm not nervous when I speak something in front of someone.
Michael always gave us many homework. It was very hard for me, but I could know too many things, such as words, grammar,etc.
I think that my English skill could improve!

I love this class because everyone are very kind and funny! I was happy because I could make Chinese friends. Thank you guys.
I never forgot memories of this class!!

Thank you for reading:)


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Sachiko, thank you for everything in this class. I remember that I went to survey with you. You are always kind and funny!! so I enjoyed in the class. I'll miss the class, but I can go to same class with you. I'm happy:)
    See you next semester!! Have a nice summer vacation!!!

    返信削除