2014年8月7日木曜日

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Hello everyone;)

I'm going to talk about " The Gods Must Be Crazy".
Have you ever watched this movie??
It is so funny and crazy, and it makes me happy. I want to describe about it, but I can't explain in English because it is difficult for me. However, I could enjoy when I watched it with my classmates. It mean, if you can't listen English well, you can enjoy.
My favorite scene is that a man is running with his car.This movie has a lot of funny scenes.
If you feel bad, you should watch this movie! I think that this movie can encourage many people, so I recommend this movie to you.
Do you know that this movie has two stories! I didn't know that! I want to watch it.

Thank you for reading:)


2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Sachiko!! How are you?
    I think that it's crazy movie, but it was very excitited, right?
    Just now, I knew that there is a cintinuance one for this movie.
    I was surprised:) I want to watch next one!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Sachiko! How are you???
    I was laughing many time. The movie was so cazy and exciting!!
    I like your favorite scene. It was so funny. It makes me fun.
    I wanna watch again~!

    Have a great summer vacation!

    返信削除