2014年7月4日金曜日

Canada Day

Hello everyone;)

I talk about Canada day.
I went to Granville island with my friends.There are many people and shop.I could make a friend there. Her name is Moeko. She is very cute and kind.We ate something, took pictures and went shopping.
After I went downtown with Moeka,Kana and Hiroko.We went shopping and ate something. Then we saw fireworks in Canada place. It was very beautiful. I think fireworks in Canada is as beautiful as fireworks in Japan. If you want, you should go to Japan! I recommend you fireworks in Japan!!!
We had a good time! Happy Canada Day;)

Thank you for reading!!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Wow... I want to go to Japan, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!
    I went to downtown watched fireworks too, there was lots of people and very beautiful fireworks.

    返信削除
  2. I watched fireworks too.
    I want to play with you-!!

    返信削除
  3. I went to downtown saw fireworks too.I met you and your friends, I am so happy.
    In Japan, Do you have Japan Day?
    I think Canada Day very good. Next time we can together talk about fireworks. when I finish saw fireworks in sky train station have many people!

    返信削除