2014年7月11日金曜日

Communication Breakdown

Hello everyone:)

Today, I'm going to talk about communication breakdown.
I came here as an international student three months ago. Sometimes I understand,but sometimes I don't understand what native speakers say. I usually talk my host mother about many things at the night. Yesterday, we talked about my boyfriend. I had a good time, but I didn't understand any questions while talking about it. My host mother is very kind, so she wrote some sentences when I didn't understand. However, I sometimes didn't understand because I have a lot of words which I don't know. After that, I always think that I have to study English more
. I don't know what she thinks, but she is always smiling. I'll take a listening and speaking class in next semester. I think that it is good choice for me. I want to be able to speak and listen English well.

Thank you for reading;)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Sachiko!
    Your host mother is very kind.I have to study English too.
    We do our best now together!!

    返信削除
  2. I think you could meet nice family:)
    If you stay 10month in Canada, you will become good listener!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi Sachiko, How are you doing? I think so too because I can not understand many conversation in English. I want to hear many conversation in English so I have to study hard and I have to make many foreign country freinds. Let's try it together.
    Thank you for sharing your good experience.

    返信削除