2014年7月11日金曜日

Korean

Hello everyone;)

I'm going to talk about last Friday.
I went to the beach after school with my classmates. I forgot what the beach's name is. After that, we went to Korean restaurant with my friends and Korean students. Korean foods is very delicious, especially Chizimi!! Then we went to Karaoke.It was the first time since I came here. There are many Japanese songs and Korean songs!! We had a great time:) I want to go to Karaoke again.....
Karaoke in Canada is more expensive than Karaoke in Japan, but it was very fun so no problem!!!!lol
I could make a few Korean friends, so I'm so happy;) They are very kind!! I want to play with them again<3

Thank you for reading!! Have a good weekend;)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I want to Korean food〜!!
    Did you go to Kaaroke? Very nice!!

    返信削除
  2. That sounds nice!!
    I want to eat Korean food too >.<
    When are your Korean friends going to go back Korea??

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hi Sachik! How are you? It's sounds good! I like Korean food. I tried Korean food before but a little bit spicy for me, so I could not eat smoothly...I want to try other Korean foods again!! What is your favorite Korean food? I don't know mush about them:(

    返信削除