2014年7月18日金曜日

Last weekend

Hello everyone;)

I'm going to talk about last Saturday.
I'm went downtown with Moeka. We went to "Spaghettei". Do you know "Spaghettei"?
"Spaghettei" is Japanese spaghetti restaurant. I ate clam spaghetti. It was delicious. I want to go there again!!!
After that, we went to English bay. There are many people. It was very busy! We walked near the beach while drinking a juice. The juice was very good taste!
We could see the beautiful view and a famous symbol there, so we took many pictures.
I want to go there again<3 We had a great time:) Thank you, Moeka!!

I'm going to go to PLAY LAND this Sunday with my friends. I'm looking forward to going there, so I hope it will be sunny!!

Thank you for reading!



3 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go Spaghettei!! I want to eat natto spaghetti.
    PLAY LAND is very exciting place!! I hope it will be sunny tomorrow.
    Have fun!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Sachiko. I've never been to Spaghettei & English bay! I want to go there. This symbol is "Inukshuk" , isn't it? I wanna take a picture with it.

    返信削除
  3. I want to go English bay too!
    Did you enjoy PLAY LAND:)??

    返信削除