2014年7月26日土曜日

Summer Vacation

Hello everyone:)

What are you going to do this summer vacation?
I'm going to go to California with Moeka and Kana.
We are going to do sightseeing. I have never been to California, so I'm interesting!
We are also going to go to Disney California Adventure!!
Do you like Disney Land?? I love Disney Land very much. I often went there when I lived in Japan. Japan has two parks, Disney Land and Disney Sea. They are very exciting, and they makes us very happy!! We call them "country of dream".
Do you know Donald Duck?? Donald Duck is a Disney character and my favorite character! He is so cute.
I'm looking forward to going there!!!! I can't wait!!!

I hope that you can have a great summer vacation.

Thank you for reading;)



2 件のコメント:

  1. I dont know well about Disney.... Please teach me! I like phoo, because he is very kind and sometime stuupid but it is cute!!!!!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Sachiko<3 Summer vacation from tomorrow! I'm going to go to Disney Land of America too! I'm looking forward to go to there! I can't wait!!!! I wish you meet to Donald Dack many times! Let's enjoy it each other<3

    返信削除