2014年7月19日土曜日

Regrets

Hello everyone;)

I'm going to talk about regrets.
First, I've lived here to study English as a international student since a few months ago.
I can't speak English well because I didn't like to study English when I was a junior and high school student. Now, I regret that I should have studied English. I with I could go back to those days and start all over again.
Second, I like to watch dancing so I want to be a good dancer. However, I can't be it because I don't have a challenge spirit. I envy them who can dance well. I regret that I should have tried to dance when I was child.
Finally, I can't cook a lot of foods so if I get married, I will have a trouble. The foods by making my mother are very delicious!!! I regret that I should have asked how to make some food when I was young. I will ask my mother about it when I come back to Japan.
I don't want to regret so I think that I have to have a lot of spirits to challenge.

Thank you for reading;)





4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Sachiko♡
    I regret that I should have study English more hard too.
    And, I cannot cook at all......

    返信削除
  2. Hi Sachiko, How are you doing? You have many regrets but it is good things because you can grow up anything, so you should change your mind. In addition, Don't be shy. If you don't be shy, I think you can improve anything. Let's try anything!!!
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Sachiho. I think you remember your mother's food taste, so you can make delicious food! My mom always saying that you can cook delicious food if you remember food taste.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Sachiho. I regret that I have to study hard!!! I didn't study when I was high school student. I also think you are a smart girl, I love dance too!! Don't wrong,do our best!!

    返信削除