2014年7月26日土曜日

Values

Hello everyone;)

I'm going to talk about values.
I have to determine what the most important value is because this is my assignment. However, it is difficult for me because I have never though about it. This list describe my opinions.
  1. A comfortable life
  2. Family unity
  3. Stable and solid relationships
  4. World peace
  5. Developing yourself to the fullest
  6. Freedom
  7. An exciting life
  8. Keeping harmony and balance in your life
  9. Wisdom
  10. Economic stability
I think that the most important value is a comfortable life. I hate stress because stresses cause many bad things and it annoy me. Also I don't like people who always get irritable because I feel so bad if I see them.I think that if I get a comfortable life,I can spend happy life. I mean I want a comfortable life!

Thank you for reading! Have a good weekend;)








1 件のコメント:

  1. HI Sachiko, how are you? I agree your opinion. I think have a comfortable is very important. Don't worry! You will have a comfortable life, because you is a lucky and smart girl. I believe we work hard, we will get our dream life. We should play hard and word hard.

    返信削除