2014年6月11日水曜日

Being polite


Hello:)

I think Japan has a lot of manners, because Japan is a polite country. These are some examples.

  1. We have to say "Itadakimasu" before eating meals
  2. Don't make noises while eating
  3. Don't smoke while you are walking
  4. Don't litter
  5. When entering a house, one should take off their shoes
  6. How to use chopsticks
  7. When we are attending a formal place, sometimes we kneel (seiza)
  8. Don't talk while watching movies at the theater
  9. It's rude to point at someone
  10. We give up a seat for an elderly person, when we take transportion            etc.
There are many manners in Japan, and I think Canada also has many manners. There are many different types of manners in Japan. Such as, when pointing at someone this is not polite in Japan. However, I think Canada has the same manners as Japan. Also, they always say "Thank you" after eating meals, as well as in Japan. These are very interesting. If you visit other countries you will know the manners of their culture. I think each country has its own manners.

Thank you:)
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think so because many kinds of manner are in Japan. I want to know Japanese manner well. I want to say ITADAKIMASU and GOTISOUSAMADESITA in Canada.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Sachiko!!
    I agree to your opinion. But I have question No7 what mean? Tell me please.

    返信削除