2014年6月9日月曜日

My Introduction


Hello everybody:)

My name is Sachiko. I'm from Japan. I came here to study English as international student.
There are five person in my family. I love my family so I miss them.They have lived in Tokyo since I was child.
I have played baseball for seven years so I like to play baseball. Do you know Koushien? Koushien is very famous in Japan and it is match of baseball for high school students. I like to watch it because when I was a high school student I belonged manager of baseball club.I mean my favorite sports is baseball. However, I like to play many sports.
My favorite color are baby blue and baby pink so I have many objects of  their color.
I like Disney so I usually listen to Disney songs in English. I love Donald Duck.
My dream is to become a wedding planner.

Thank you;)

      

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿