2014年6月23日月曜日

Pet peeves


Hello everyone;)

 I'll talk about my pet peeves.

  1. It bugs me when train or bus didn't come on time
  2. It bugs me when I got a test which bad score
  3. It bugs me when teachers gave me a lot of homework
  4. It bugs me when I met moody person
  5. It bugs me when I don't know how to say in English
  6. It bugs me when it suddenly started to rain
  7. It drives me crazy when someone ignored me
  8. It drives me crazy when someone hurt my friends
  9. It drives me crazy when my boyfriend didn't come on time
  10. It drives me crazy when I can't have one's own way
I think each person have different pet peeves. I want to know their opinions.

Thank you for reading:) Have a good day<3


5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! Sachiko! That's it! I think almost your pet peeves are in Canada because I really agree to you! <3 For example, there are 1, 3, and 6!

    返信削除
  2. No.3 is very very bugs me!!!!!!!

    返信削除
  3. Bus always doesn't come on the time. It is very bugs me too!!

    返信削除
  4. Oh... Almost I agree with you!!! Nomber 3 very bug me!!! LoL...

    返信削除
  5. I agree about you number 1. everyone like you.

    返信削除