2014年6月30日月曜日

My favorite celebration

Hello everyone;)

I talk about my favorite celebration in my country.
My favorite celebration is "Seizinshiki". Do you know it??? Seizinshiki is very famous celebration in japan:)
In Japan, youngsters at 20 celebrate their coming of age. Ladies usually put on a beautiful Kimono and men usually put on a suit or a Hakama on the celebration day. Japanese call this celebration "Seizinshiki". Also there is "Seizinnohi" on second Monday of January in japan. It is holiday.
Seizinshiki generally takes place in Culture center or Arena. However, minority of people who live in Chiba takes place in Disney land.
I'm 19 years old, so I'll attend this celebration next year. However, I cannot attend the celebration, because I'll return home in February. I want to attend the celebration........

Seizinshiki is very famous and fun;)

Thank you for reading!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Sachiko!!
    I want to attend Seizinshiki so much.
    We cannot attend it. It is very very sad.
    I miss Japan〜

    返信削除
  2. Hi Sachiko! I can't attend Seizinshiki too, I'm so sad...
    I wanna go to Urayasu's Seizinshiki **

    返信削除